Pages

  • Home
  • About Jem
  • Contact

BEAUTY. LIFE. STYLE.

NEW YEAR, NEW ME.

12.1.18


It's been a long time since I've sat down and taken a good look at 'Jem's Blog'. That's not to say I haven't thought about committing to some sort of schedule over the past year, in fact I've really missed it. Without sounding cliché, I've decided that since it's a new year, I should really start doing more of the things I love.

This year has already had its challenges, and we're only on day 12. I've started a new job, moved to a part of the country I've never had the chance to explore, and every day I'm meeting new people and having to try to remember countless new names. For the most part I'm actually having to be a proper adult now.

So, with all this change, I thought I should throw one more thing into the mix, queue this post. I make no promises, despite starting 2018 with the best intentions, but if anything, this is a promise to myself that I'm going to make the most of every opportunity that gets thrown my way this year.

Here's to a fabulous year!





Post a Comment